NEXT WEEKEND RETREAT:
Winter Wellness Retreat
10am Saturday August 3rd – 5pm Sunday August 4th
The idea of this retreat came from a desire to share the tranquillity of Lapito House with like-minded women but also to create an experience that not only enables one to rest and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul but also tap into and explore one’s creative spirit.
Designed to be a blissful and winter warming wellness getaway for women, we will enjoy yoga and meditation, self-reflection and journaling, incredibly good food, bush walks and three special workshops. Through making things we can practice being present and mindful (and have fun!) while creating something for ourselves to keep. The focus for these workshops will be self-care and health so you will make items for yourself to take home and enjoy.
- All meals, snacks, coffee, tea and other beverages over the 2 days. The menu is vegetarian with vegan options too, incredibly delicious, wholesome and generous, you won’t go hungry!
- 1 night’s accommodation at Lapito House
- Your own robe and slippers to enjoy for the weekend (slippers will be gifted to you!)
- 1 x 1.5hour yoga class with Anna Hamilton
- Workshop 1: 1.5hour creative cooking workshop, followed by lunch (we will cook then share a feast)
- Workshop 2: 1hour natural face mask and body scrub making workshop (all materials provided, including jars for you to package your products to take home and enjoy)
- Workshop 3: 1hour floristry workshop (make your own herb posy, to keep in your kitchen and use for cooking, learn how to keep herbs fresh for as long as possible)
- Your own beautiful 100% recycled paper journal and pen, for journalling over the weekend and beyond
- Meditation and self-reflection time and exercises
- Mindfulness learning
- Bush walks
- Your own time to enjoy Lapito House, rug up next to the fire, read, write or wander
- A special take home pack of recipes, vouchers and goodies from local producers
Optional activities included:
- A sunrise morning jog with Lara around the property, for those who are interested (if any, sleeping in will be embraced of course!)
- Morning stretch and yoga session
- Before bed stretch and meditation under the stars
Tickets available to book:
We have 5 places available, this being the total number of guest beds. Prices below includes absolutely everything listed above. It will be an intimate retreat, with 7 of us in total (5 guests plus Lara and her assistant). You can book a ticket here.
- Your own room with 1 queen bed and en-suite: $690 – Booked.
- Shared room: Queen bed (with shared bathroom): $675 (1 ticket available)
- Shared room: Single Bed (with shared bathroom): $665 (2 tickets available)
After booking, you will receive an email from Lara with a special retreat welcome pack. This includes a schedule for the 2 days, a ‘what to pack’ list, the address and directions on how to find Lapito House, our incredible menu for the weekend and some wonderful self-reflection exercises for you to do (if you would like) before the retreat.
Our April 2 day Retreat
In April this year, Lara hosted a retreat for a small group of women at the beautifully tranquil Lapito House. To get an idea of what we have in store for the August wellness retreat you can find photos from April here. Our April retreat included a pottery workshop which was such a hit, so much that we have decided to host day retreats which focus on pottery, include a delicious lunch and snacks and finish with a yoga class. If interested in finding out more Lara will be sharing details for our day retreats on the nurture from within Facebook page soon.
NEXT DAY RETREAT:
Cook & Create Retreat
10am – 4.30pm, Saturday August 24th
A day of food creation, learning and enjoying, floristry and yoga. Details coming soon!